Your health and happiness begin with you!
You have everything you need inside of you to be happy, healthy, and achieve your potential.
Let’s get real for a second: If you’re ill, in pain, stressed, or unhappy, you probably aren’t living a normal life.
You can’t do the things you used to enjoy, like have fulfilling relationships, enjoy your career, or even experience simple day to day pleasures. Everything feels clouded, and you might even feel like you’ve reached the end of your rope. Maybe you’ve looked for solutions, hoping to find that silver lining, but still find you’re coming up empty-handed at the end of the day.
What many people don’t realize is that true health is more than just going to a therapist to get rid of symptoms; true health is only achievable when you have your mind, body, and spirit in alignment. Master that and you have the keys to complete wellbeing.
So how do you do that?
That’s where I come in. I’m a health and empowerment coach for savvy women who do too much and undervalue themselves, but are ready to embrace change and are open to new theories. Do any of these resonate with you?
- You push yourself too hard and find that most of the time you’re exhausted
- You put yourself down or expect perfection from yourself
- You have a hard time believing in yourself
- You are always seeking the approval of others
- You worry about your circumstances and finances
- You don’t take time to care for yourself because you’re too busy and often put yourself last
If any of the above describe you, let me ask you a question.
How do you feel? Physically? Mentally? Spiritually?
I have a pretty good idea of how you answered that question, because I’ve been there myself. I’ve experienced everything from depression to severe chronic illness, and I know how it feels to come to the end of your tether and think you can’t go on for one more day.
Let me ask you another question.
How do you want to feel?
- The reality is, you can feel wholeness and happiness.
- You can live without the chronic pain that you’ve been experiencing.
- You can remove illness from your life.
- You can get rid of circumstances like bullying or persistent bad relationships.
- Your can begin enjoying life again... if you’re ready for the change.
So, are you ready for that change?
Because I can help you get there.
As a health and empowerment coach I help people get to the core of the issue or problem. I like to think of it like removing a weed from the garden. It would do no good to just trim the stalks because it will only grow back. If you want to get rid of the weed once and for all you need to pull it up by the roots. That’s what I can help you do.
Through one to one coaching, group online programs, corporate wellness seminars, and live events I help my clients get to the root of their trouble and remove it for good to bring lasting change. I help clients bring all the pieces of their puzzle together in a way that helps them get clear on what is keeping their problem around and how to say goodbye to it - for good.
I’ve spent years exploring new ideas and cutting edge therapies in order to help clients through my elite programs and services. It’s my life’s mission to help women understand their worth and rewrite their stories.
We might be a good fit to work together if:
- You want to take charge of your own wellbeing and learn how to care of your own health
- You are ready to embrace change and are open to cutting-edge theories and strategies
- You want to understand the deeper meaning of life as well as the reasons behind the challenges you face
- You have tried several other approaches but so far nothing has worked
We might not be a good fit to work together if:
- You want someone who will just fix the problem for you overnight without you understanding why it’s there in the first place so that it doesn’t keep repeating
- You are looking for a quick solution that won’t require any time or effort on your part which means you never achieve self-mastery
- You want to stay stuck in your problems more than you want to change
- You like doing things the way you’ve done them before and are not open to new ideas
I have personally tested these solutions in my own life, but you don’t have to take my word for it, here’s what my clients have to say:
“The work we have done together I am so grateful for and also extremely proud of. After last weeks session too, when we did our status check in seeing where I am at, I felt that I didn't even touch on what I've gained from working with you and meant to share that with you today. I feel sad we only have one session left, but this time I feel like I will be alright on my own. And of course I still have the wonderful online program and support! Though I know I could work with you for 10 years and still learn every session, I just feel I'm in such a better place closing this time. Now I feel I really know how to handle my life situations and have this roaring courage to take action and make my dreams come true”.
“Thanks so much Kim! Means a lot. It feels SO good to release all of that energy I’ve been holding in for years, thank you!!”
No matter your struggle, I can help you make it right. The best investment you can make is in your health.
If nothing else you’ve tried has brought the changes you desire, I invite you to explore the ways we can work together.