Becoming the master of your wellbeing is THE ART OF HEALTH
The Art of Health offers cutting edge information and strategies for understanding the workings of the human mind and body. Consultations, Seminars, Online Teleseminars, Free Advice and Inspiration helping you to reunite body, mind and spirit...
Mickel Therapy is a specialist talking therapy designed to identify the cause of chronic conditions such as anxiety, insomnia, chronic fatigue, adrenal exhaustion, fibromyalgia, stress and depression. Plus it gives you the tools to heal...
Qi Gong and Meditation
Qi Gong and meditation calm the mind, relax the body, increase flexibility, improve focus, prevent and heal illness. The gentle exercises are simple, effective and easy to learn...
Newsletter Sign Up
Contact Art of Health:
021 410 633 / 09 833 6553
info "at" artofhealth.co.nz
Qi Gong and Meditation
Not by shielding you from all sorrows and pain,
But by strengthening you to bear it as it comes;
Not by making your path easy,
But by making you sturdy to travel any path;
Not by taking hardships from you,
But by taking fear from your heart.
The way of the Tao
Qi Gong is the umbrella term for a number of exercises which show you how to cultivate, replenish, conserve and store your Qi (life force energy).
Qi is the energy which underlies all substance and from which everything - including your body, organs and mind - are derived. A scientific description of Qi woud be 'energy + information + mass'.
By working with your Qi you are working at the most fundamental level of your being, which in science is known as the quantum field, and at this level anything can be changed.
There are many benefits from Qi Gong including:
- Healing and strengthening of one's constitution
- Preventing illness and improving health
- Prolonging life and increasing longevity
- Calming the mind and relaxing the body
- Improving flexibility and strength
- Increasing intelligence and brain power
- Healing past emotional traumas
Qi Gong for health
The Art of Health offers a number of simple and effective Qi Gong exercises including:
- Seated Qi Gong exercises to calm the mind and heal the body
- Seated Qi Gong exercises to clear and heal negative emotions
- Lying Qi Gong to calm the nerves and improve sleep
- Standing Qi Gong exercises to unblock stagnant energy and improve the quality of Qi
- Standing Qi Gong exercises to increase flexibility, stretch sinews and open joints
- Sitting and standing exercises to draw out unhealthy Qi and replace it with fresh, healthy Qi
Relaxation and healing meditation
Kim teaches Taoist meditation techniques which clear the body of physical toxins and the psyche of unresolved emotions and negative mental patterns. She specializes in:
- The Inner Smile meditation - the meditation calms the mind and nervous system, relaxes the body and clears negative emotions from the internal organs where they are stored
- The Six Healing Sounds meditation - this meditation clears excess temperatures from the internal organs and clears them of negative emotions. It also helps promote good sleep.
- Deep breathing techniques - proper breathing is essential for good health. Kim teaches a number of breathing techniques to detoxify and replenish the body-mind with life force.
For more informaton on the different Qi Gong exercises offered by the Art of Health, please see Kim's dedicated Tao Health Qi Gong website